DANCE CLASSES NEAR CAMPERDOWN NSW 2050
Private & Group Dance Lessons near Camperdown NSW 2050
Looking for private or group dance lessons in Camperdown? Arthur Murray Sydney CBD has been providing Camperdown with private and group dance lessons from our George Street studio in Sydney CBD for over 50 years.
Private Dance Lessons near Camperdown NSW 2050
Do you work or live in Camperdown? Have always wanted to try latin or ballroom dancing? Whether you are a complete beginner and never taken a step or a more advanced dancer, we have private and group dancing lessons and classes available from the Salsa to the Foxtrot. Our George Street, Sydney CBD studio is located only moments away from Camperdown. Arthur Murray Dance Studios has a wide range of personalised dancing programs designed to help achieve your dance goals. Whether for fitness, relaxation or simply to meet new people, we invite you to come and see why Arthur Murray Sydney has been teaching Camperdown locals for over 50+ years. Click on the link and you could be dancing tonight!
Arthur Murray Sydney CBD
Level 1 & 2, 317 George Street Sydney 2000 (entrance on Wynyard lane).
(02) 9299 5000
Wedding Dance Lessons or Classes near Camperdown NSW 2050
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Arthur Murray Sydney CBD we understand learning to dance for a wedding is a special moment that you and your spouse-to-be can experience together. A couple who feels confident and poised when they dance together will guarantee that their very first dance together will be a memory they will cherish forever. Arthur Murray dance studios are the most famous dance centres in the world, not just because we are the longest running dance studios, but because we are the leaders in wedding and bridal dance lessons and classes. Trust us, as so many thousands of wedding couples have, to have our expert instructors create the wedding dance of your dreams. If you live in Camperdown we are just a short distance away, and you could be learning the most amazing wedding dance in no time!
Dance Classes near Camperdown
WHY TAKE A DANCE CLASS?
Dance students from Camperdown come to learn dancing at Arthur Murray Sydney CBD for a wide variety of reasons.
- IMPROVE YOUR CONFIDENCE – Dancing promotes positive self-image and can help improve your self-confidence.The comfort and familiarity with yourself will grow and you’ll be able to look at yourself in a more positive light.
- BURN CALORIES – Dancing Burn 300-600 calories doing something fun that your body doesn’t associate with exercise.
- EXPAND YOUR NETWORK & MEET NEW FRIENDS – Arthur Murray Dance Studio is made up of people of all ages, occupations, and interest levels. Meet people who share the same interests and goals as yours.
- IMPROVE YOUR CONNECTION WITH OTHERS – In a day and age when more of our human interaction has been replaced with a digital alternative, ballroom dancing is a face to face activity built to combine graceful movement with the social graces.
The Arthur Murray Advantage
- DANCING IS A PROCESS – At Arthur Murray, we believe that everyone can learn how to dance. No one is born with dance skills. It’s all a process! And as you continue to practice and improve, it takes you closer to becoming a great dancer.
- EVERYONE STARTS AS BEGINNERS – Fortunately, Arthur Murray developed a system designed for someone with zero dance experience.Our teaching system is like a store for dancing. Everything you learn connects to another pattern, dance, or concept and planned according to your skill level so everything is fun, quick, and easy to learn.
- NO PARTNER, NO PROBLEM – You don’t need to have a dance partner to begin dance lessons. We believe that learning on your own can be an advantage. It helps you to work on your own pace and focus on your specific roles so the best possible results are delivered. A great dancer will learn how to dance, then choose a partner.
Ready to Start Dancing?
- Monday 12pm – 9:30pm
- Tuesday 12pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday 12pm – 9:30pm
- Thursday 12pm – 9:30pm
- Friday 2pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday (By appointment only)
- Sunday (Closed)
- Monday 1pm – 10:00pm
- Tuesday 1pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday 10.30am – 10:00pm
- Thursday 1pm – 10:00pm
- Friday 1pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday (10am – 3:00pm)
- Sunday (By appointment only)
Level 1, 317 George Street Wynyard NSW 2000
(02) 9299 5000
Level 1, 19 Spring Street Chatswood NSW 2067
(02) 9412 3377